Lyme disease isn't the only tick-borne illness that can sicken your pet. Erlichiosis may also make your furry friend miserable. Fortunately, antibiotic treatment can kill the bacteria responsible ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
View Your Pet's Medical Records
Thanks for trusting us to be your partner in your pet's health. We are delighted you are part of our family at Village Way Veterinary Hospital.
Beyond providing personalized veterinary care, we offer you two options to view your pet's medical info 24/7 and contact us to request appointments or prescription refills.
Through our mobile PetPage app or online portal, you can easily:
* View upcoming services due
* View scheduled appointments
* Request an appointment time or request a prescription refill
To Download PetPage App
1) Access Google Play or Apple Store by clicking one of the links below (you must be using your mobile phone in order to install the application).
2) After you have installed and opened the app on your mobile phone click the “sign up” button on the home page of the app. Enter your email address, choose a password and click the blue sign up button.
3) You will then be sent a confirmation email. Click the link in that email. Check your SPAM folder if you do not see the confirmation in your inbox.
To Access Pet Records Online (Not on Smartphone App)
You can access your pet health records without a smartphone by clicking here. You will need to sign up before logging in. Use your email address as your username.